- President: the Rt.Hon. the Lord Mayor of Bristol
- Chair: Dr Ann Kennard
- Vice Chair: Frank Titmarsh
- Hon. Secretary: Lynne Evans
- Hon. Treasurer: Irena Górzynska
- Committee members: Gillian Davies, Cllr Kye Dudd, Richard Harris, Jonathan Radnedge, Anna Turner, Dr Ian Turner, Kai von Pahlen (Hon. German Consul), Paul Watson.
Committee Report 2023
The latest Committee report which was presented during the Annual General Meeting can be downloaded here:
2023 AGM MINUTES AND CHAIR-REPORT
Bristol-Hannover Gesellschaft is our corresponding organisation in Hannover. They organise a variety of events throughout the year and are actively involved in exchanges between the two cities. Further information can be found on their website (in German only).
- Chair: Robert Nicholls
- Vice-Chair: Petra Pilger
- 2nd Vice-Chair: Arne Borstelmann
DR ANN KENNARD (chair)
Ann first came to know Germany in her early twenties, when her father worked...
FRANK TITMARSH (VICE-CHAIR)
Frank first became involved with Bristol Hannover Council around ten years...
LYNNE EVANS (secretary)
Lynne’s first introduction to Hannover was during a school exchange and her interest...
KAI VON PAHLEN (HON. CONSUL)
Kai was born and grew up in Germany, before moving to the UK to study back...
After renewing a passport which had been rather under-used for the last...
CLLR KYE DUDD
Jonathan Keir Radnedge
Jonathan is a sports journalist whose first published article was prompted...
Gillian studied German at Bristol University. She has friends living in Germany...
DR IAN TURNER
Ian first went on the Bristol Hannover school exchange in 1972 in order...