- President: the Rt.Hon. the Lord Mayor of Bristol
- Chair: Dr Ann Kennard
- Vice Chair: Frank Titmarsh
- Hon. Secretary: Lynne Evans
- Hon. Treasurer: Paul Hinchcliffe
- Committee members:
- J.David Perkins, Gerard Owen, Tim Illston, Liz Gill, Jonathan Radnedge, Richard Harris, Stefanie Vogt, Alix Hughes (Bristol International Twinnings Coordinator)
- Emeritus committee members: Alderman. Brenda Hugill, Paul Seath, Paul Watson
Committee Report 2018
The latest Committee report which was presented during the Annual General Meeting can be downloaded here:
AGM Mins 2018
BHC Chair Report 2018
Bristol-Hannover Gesellschaft is our corresponding organisation in Hannover. They organise a variety of events throughout the year and are actively involved in exchanges between the two cities. Further information can be found on their website (in German only).
- Chair: Robert Nicholls
- Vice-Chair: Helga Wawra
- 2nd Vice-Chair: Arne Borstelmann
Dr Ann Kennard
Ann first got to know Germany in her early twenties, when her father worked...
Frank first became involved with Bristol Hannover Council around ten years...
Lynne’s first introduction to Hannover was during a school exchange and her interest...
David Perkins studied German at Bristol Grammar School under the guidance...
Gerard is the youngest and one of the newest members of the Bristol Hannover...
Stef hails from the Hannover region and joined our committee in 2017. Her mission...
Jonathan Keir Radnedge
Jonathan is a sports journalist whose first published article was prompted...
After renewing a passport which had been rather under-used for the last...
Alix Hughes has an honours degree from Bristol University in German and French....