- President: the Rt.Hon. the Lord Mayor of Bristol
- Chair: Dr Ann Kennard
- Hon. Secretary: Lynne Evans
- Hon. Treasurer: Katerina Seery
- Committee members:
- Alderman. Colin Smith, J.David Perkins, Gerard Owen, Frank Titmarsh, Tim Illston, Liz Gill, Lynne McAleavey, Jonathan Radnedge, Richard Harris, Patricia Hedges, Alix Hughes (Bristol International Twinnings Coordinator)
- Emeritus committee members: Alderman. Brenda Hugill, Paul Seath, Paul Watson
Committee Report 2016
The latest Committee report which was presented during the Annual General Meeting can be downloaded here:
BHC Chair Report 2016
AGM Mins 2016
Bristol-Hannover Gesellschaft is our corresponding organisation in Hannover. They organise a variety of events throughout the year and are actively involved in exchanges between the two cities. Further information can be found on their website (in German only).
- Chair: Robert Nicholls
- Vice-Chair: Helga Wawra
- Hon.Secretary: Dietrich Doelitzsch
Dr Ann Kennard
Ann first got to know Germany in her early twenties, when her father worked...
Katerina has lived much of her life in Germany. The family came across...
Lynne’s first introduction to Hannover was during a school exchange and her interest...
Alderman Colin Smith
Colin is a former Lord Mayor and has been Vice-Chair of BHC since 2011. ...
David Perkins studied German at Bristol Grammar School under the guidance...
Gerard is the youngest and one of the newest members of the Bristol Hannover...
Frank first became involved with Bristol Hannover Council around ten years...
Lynne spent her childhood years aged 6 – 10 in Moenchengladbach, Germany...
Jonathan Keir Radnedge
Jonathan is a sports journalist whose first published article was prompted...
After renewing a passport which had been rather under-used for the last...
Alix Hughes has an honours degree from Bristol University in German and French....